Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Fall Top 10

10 Ten things I like about fall:
(in no particular order)

10) its not 116 degrees anymore
9)the rain
8)scarves (not those wack urban scarves either. darn you kanye)
7) peacoats
6) hoodies
5) pumpkin pie with ice cream
4) Larry's Birthday
3) Thanksgiving
2) Basketball season!
1) It's that much closer to Christmas


Top 10 things I dislike about fall:

10) fall allergies
9) Only 1 week of break at school
8) Uggs!
7) massively large puddles that I have no choice but to walk through
6) so you think you can dance is over (except this year!)
5) black belt training
4) shorter days
3) the kings losing
2) The rain
1) Fresh out of high school kids in the same classes I am

1 comment:

LyssaXYZ said...

you have it wrong. Uggs are the absolute worst part of fall. Especially the uggs and shorts combo